Challenges Of All-On-4 Total Rehabilitation
Professor Paulo Malo
11 CE Credits
Saturday & Sunday – March 4th & 5th, 2023
9:00 Am – 5:00 Pm
Lectures and Workshop/Hands-on
This session will brieﬂy review the objectives, as well as the evidence-based principles of the All-on-4® Treatment Concept to restore complete edentulous and failing dentition cases, followed by the discussion of the most recent advancements that this technique has gone through.
The new products developed to overcome the challenges of restoring the atrophic maxillae will also be presented, comprehending a wide range of solutions since zygomatic to short implants, along with other implant design innovations, emphasizing its importance to the success of this treatment and providing clinical examples to its application.
- Review the principles, advantages, objectives and biomechanics of the All-on-4® Treatment Concept;
- Evolution of this Treatment Concept to overcome past and present challenges;
- Get familiarized with new implant products developed to overcome extremely complex cases and recognize its clinical applications.
List of the contents of the program:
- The importance of total rehabilitation
- Evolution & history of the MALO protocol
- MALO protocol diagnosis
- What is All-on-4®?
- All-on-4® treatment concept
- All-on-4® Standard
- All-on-4® Hybrid
- All-on-4® Double-Zygomatm
- All-on-4® Extreme
There are no reviews yet.